Altered Images was formed by like-minded TPC members to add to TPC’s programme. We meet monthly, on a Thursday morning 9.30 – 12.30.
Our main activities include:
- Hands-on, small group editing techniques and software problem solving
- Small group interpretation and presentation discussions (with screen sharing) on image improving topics.
- Additional photo-shoots at very diverse venues
- Encouraging and guiding less experienced members in a personalised setting
- A more creative, reduced competition bias and an open appreciation of photography and its applications
- Sharing knowledge & experience with informal discussions on any related topic
- Accepting any form of digital editing (sometimes extreme!) – nothing is wrong
For more enquiries regarding AI, please fill out the form.